Shauna's Corner

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Our Tree!

Since there is only two weeks left to this semester, the room-mates and I decided it was time to put up the Christmas tree. I Love it. We also decorated the apartment. The apartment is sooo "Christmasy" and it brings such a cozy feeling. All I want to do is sit down with a cup of tea, wrap up in a blanket and watch Christmas Movies. Speaking of Christmas movies, Home Alone was on tonight. I Love how the Christmas season is approaching so quickly. Christmas is my favorite time of year..spending time with the family and friends...theres nothing better then that. But remember, in the middle of shopping and all that comes along with Christmas..."Jesus is the reason for the season". Only 29 more days!

Finals are also approaching rather quickly. So for the next 3 weeks I will be hard-core studying. Im dreading every minute of it but its what I got to do. I Love what Im doing but after all semester I would just like to sit back and not have to worry about studying. Im sure everyone feels the same way. Only 16 days till Im finished...then I have a month off. I cant wait.

Oh and I ordered my MUN NURSING jacket the other day. I'll get that in January. Im beyond excited.

Anyways thats all for me tonight.

Shauna






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home