Shauna's Corner

Friday, February 02, 2007

Well, I guess its time for me to update. I haven't really updated in a while now.
So, Feb is here already. Can you believe it? I cant...It feels to me that is should still be the middle of january. I have a month of school behind me already.
Speaking of school.....LOVE IT. I never ever thought I'd be saying it but it is totally different when you are doing something you want to do. God has called me to be a nurse, and everyday I Like it more. I know "nursing" is what God wants me to do with my life. Now mind you it is extremely busy and hard and challenging, but I Love it. I learn so much everyday.
Another thing...CAMP APPLICATIONS are out!!! This is so exciting, I cant wait to go back to camp. Im applying for assistant nurse.. I really hope I get it, but if not i'll be a counsellor. I was talking to Rebecca the other night and all we were taking about was camp, it made me so happy and excited. I LOVE CAMP.
So anyways I'd write more but I am exhausted and need sleep. I'll update sooner next time...
Have a good weekeend.

Shauna :)

1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Alex said...

i SO wish i could go this year :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home