Shauna's Corner

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas

These past few days, I have been thinking alot. Mostly about Christmas. Everywhere you go it is just crazyness. The malls are crowded with people, the parking lots are filled to capacity and it is just crazyness. Personally, as much as I Love shopping, I can not stand going to the malls at Christmas. Too many people rushing around trying to find everything they need to make their chriatmas special. Im sure they would knock you down before they said excuse-me. When you are trying to find a parking spot, the people in thier vechicles are going mad trying to get to a free one before everyone else. Like just calm down...its christmas. Christmas is a time to LOVE. I often wonder how many people celebrate christmas for the real reason? Almost everyone I talk to, Christmas is all about the gifts and drinking parties and trying to outdo each other. It really bothers me of the holiday that Christmas is turning into. It is way too comercialized...in my opinion. The celebration of Jesus's birth has turned into the crazyist time of year, where over half the people celebrating are not even religious. But thats all I can do...Im not even going to get into when people call it X-mas. That is definitely one of my pet-peeves. Leaving Christ out of the word all together, when he is the reason for the season. Anyways...I cant change what people do.
So today something happened that made my Christmas a little more merrier. I dont really want to get into it, but it definitely made my day...my month. It was nothing major but it made me happy and thats all that counts. It also got a lot things off my mind...which makes things a little less stressful.
And...I get my marks tomorrw. Im kind of stressing out over that. Especially my biochemistry... I just hope I passed them all. So...tomorrow at 5...I will find out. I'll post them if they are half decent. haha.

Anyways Im off.

Merry Christmas!

Shauna

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Alex said...

miss you shauna!!! hope you're having a WONDERFUL break (even though the malls are craaaazzzyyy!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home